Top Tips for brunching
Brunch: The one word that makes it totally acceptable to start drinking midday alongside devouring your favourite meal of the day – breakfast and lunch. Long gone are the days of the Sunday roast, weekend brunch has taken over. Sunday brunch has now exploded into a sacred weekly meal in your favourite brunch restaurant. Let's be honest, our brunches shouldn't be restricted to just one day a week, so from Sunday 8th August, our Alpine Brunch will be available every Saturday and Sundays from 11am-5pm, so you can enjoy bottomless bubbles, cocktails and cheese fondue all weekend.
We thought we’d give our top tips for perfecting the bottomless brunch experience…
- Arrive on time, purely because you’re allocated two hours and we want you to make the most out of it! Even better, arrive 5-10 minutes early then there is no risk of denied entry.
- Do not make plans afterwards, unless it involves a taxi home. We’ve all been there, planning to go clubbing afterwards or to meet your other half for dinner is just not realistic.
- Make sure you actually eat. It’s very easy to get carried away with the free-flowing booze, but if you want to stay head strong and actually remember your brunch experience then we recommend you eat up.
- Spare a thought for the waiter. They are dedicating their weekend topping up your fizz and wishing it was them enjoying a bottomless brunch in London.
- Have fun. You work all week, now is the time to let your hair-down and enjoy catching up with friends over good food and drink in your favourite brunch restaurant in London.
Bottomless Brunch London at Heritage
At Heritage, we’re serving you one of London’s best brunch spots right in the heart of Soho. Whether you’re after a boozy brunch, all-you-can-eat brunch options (ours involves bottomless fondue) or a simple set menu for brunch then we’ve got you covered – quite literally as we also serve our brunch outdoors in London, under our heated terrace area.
If choice is what you’re after then we’re giving you two hours of boozy bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Mary’s, free-flowing Prosecco and Aperol Spritz alongside a selection of rostï (similar to a hash) with toppings including all things poached eggs and avocado, bottomless fondue and Alpine desserts. Our classic brunch is £49 per person.
Feeling extra fancy? Upscale to a classier London Champagne Brunch, we’re serving bottomless Moët Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne instead of Prosecco, and Truffle Cheese Fondue alongside the classic brunch food options. Luxury Brunch is £79 per person.
If you'd prefer to order à la carte for brunch, then this will be available alongside our full drinks menu. Just remember the whole table must participate in the same menu option.
View our brunch menu
If you’d like to make a booking, visit our website and make your reservation online. But be quick, as spaces are filling up fast!
We’ll see you this weekend at London’s best brunch spot.